Privacy & Legal
When using our websites or booking services, we may ask you for some personal information. You are free to decide as to whether or not you will give this information to us. Some services that we offer may not be available if you do not supply the information requested.
We may request personal information in the following circumstances.
- Purchase or reserve a product with us.
- Submit a product enquiry to us.
- Provide us with feedback about our websites or booking services.
- Request a brochure from us.
- Register to receive emails about our products and special offers.
- Take part in one of our online surveys.
- Apply for a job.
Our Use of Your Information
(1) For the purpose of providing you with our services, including your flight, holiday, security, incident/accident management or insurance, etc., we may disclose and process your information outside the UK/EEA. In order for you to travel abroad, it may be mandatory (as required by Government Authorities at the point(s) of departure and/or destination) to disclose and process your information for immigration, border control, security and anti-terrorism purposes, or any other purposes which they determine appropriate. Some countries will only permit travel if you provide your advance passenger data. These requirements may differ depending on your destination and you are advised to check. Even if not mandatory, we may exercise our discretion to assist where appropriate.
(2) We may collect and process your information for the purposes set out below and in our registration with the Office of the Information Commissioner and disclose the same to our trading divisions for business purposes and also to companies and our service providers who act as "data processors" on our behalf, or to credit and fraud agencies (some of whom are located outside the UK/EEA). These purposes include administration, service, quality and improvement-related activities, customer care, product innovation and choice, business management, operation and efficiencies, re-organisation/structuring/sale of our business (or trading divisions), risk assessment/management, security, fraud and crime prevention/detection ( we will disclose your information to a Court of Law when ordered to do so and to the Police and/or Bank Fraud Investigators, on production of an authorised Data Protection Act Disclosure Authority, to assist with their enquiries) , monitoring, research and analysis, social media, reviews, advertising and marketing, loyalty programmes, profiling customer purchasing preferences, activities and trends, dispute resolution/litigation, credit checking and debt collection.
(3) Information (such as health or religion) may be considered "sensitive personal data" under the Data Protection Act 1998. We collect it to provide you with our services, cater to your needs or act in your interest, and we are only prepared to accept sensitive personal data on the condition that we have your positive consent. By booking with us you also agree for your insurers, their agents and medical staff to exchange relevant information and sensitive personal data with us in circumstances where we/they need to act on your behalf or in the interest of passengers or in an emergency.
If you do not agree to Our Use of Your Information above, we cannot engage/do business with you or accept your booking.
How we use this information;
To fulfil booking requests
When you book or reserve a product with us we will hold the information you submit to process, administer and account for your booking. You should expect to receive an email confirmation from us shortly after you complete your booking or reservation. In addition, we may call you if necessary to fulfil the service offered to you.
The information you provide may be passed to third parties, who may be located outside of the UK/EEA, as necessary to provide the services requested. This information is not intended to be used in any way for marketing purposes.
Product and Special offer emails
If you register to receive product emails from us, then we will hold your email address and send you information from time to time regarding products from any of our trading divisions. The details you submit to receive this information are not used for any other purpose and will not be shared with any third parties. You may choose to opt out of our mailing list at any time by using the unsubscribe link in the emails you receive.
If you submit a product enquiry to us using one of the forms on the websites, we will use this information to produce a quotation for you. You can expect to receive an email or a phone call as a follow up to a product enquiry.
Feedback and Surveys
If you submit feedback to us regarding our services, then we will use the information submitted to improve our services. We may contact you by email or phone to discuss any feedback that you provide.
If you volunteer to take part in a survey on our websites, then any information collected will only be used for statistical purposes. Your personal information will not be identifiable from the results of any survey.
Other web sites
Any information you send in response to a job advertisement is used solely for recruitment purposes. We may contact you by phone or email in relation to any job applications you make. The personal information you submit will not be used for any other purposes.
Your Individual Rights
The Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA) and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) provide you with a number of rights in relation to the processing of your personal data, including the right of access to a copy of the personal data Hoodaki.com holds about you, known as a Subject Access Request.
Under the GDPR, individuals' rights are enhanced and extended in a number of important areas:
- The right to correct inaccurate personal data
- The right, in certain cases, to have personal data erased
- The right to object
- The right to move personal data from one service provider to another (data portability)
Upon request via post, e-mail, or telephone, we will provide you with a summary of your information retained by the Company.
As allowed by law and consistent with our applicable business partner agreements, you may modify, correct, change, or request the Company to delete or update information that you have supplied to us by contacting us by post or, where available, you can amend your previous preferences either: (i) directly on our websites (ii) by using our “unsubscribe email” available on every marketing email sent by the Company; (iii) by opting-out of personalised emails. Once properly notified by you, we will take steps to stop using your information in this way.
We may collect technical information about your computer when you visit our web sites. This may include your IP address, operating system, web browser software, screen resolution and referring web site.
We do not link any of this computer information to any personal information we hold about you. This information is used purely to ensure our web site is built to provide the best experience for you.
Feedback, Comments and Suggestions
Hoodaki.com welcomes your questions and comments about privacy, as well as any other aspect of our service.
If you would like to contact us regarding this policy, then please send you enquiry by email to email@example.com
Hoodaki.com reserves the right to change and amend this policy for any lawful reason. The policy which was in place at the time you submitted information to us will apply. This policy was produced on the 16th May 2018.